VERIFICATION OF MEETING ATTENDANCE:
*Verifications to only be offered if there is co-host availability as per Group Conscience.
**Verification requests must be submitted by a verifying co-host. Personal requests send in via email will NOT be accepted by those who send out the email for verifications.
VERIFICATION OF MEETING ATTENDANCE
- *Send your name, email & the hour you are attending (+time zone) to our verifications co-host within 10 mins of the top of the hour.
- *In order to receive proof of attendance you must:
- – Stay on camera
- – Visibly show participation in the meeting
- – Not be engaged in any other activities
- *We verify each individual for one meeting/hour at a time. If you are here for consecutive hours, it is your responsibility to repeat the above.
- *You should receive an email within 24-72 hours for your records.
- *For further instruction or clarification please visit: https://319aagroup.org/verifications/
*** Thank you for your participation! ***
TOP OF THE HOUR POST:
Welcome to the 319 OPEN Alcoholics Anonymous Group! We follow the 12 Traditions and Primary Purpose of A.A, with a new meeting every hour 24/7. We are on a public forum; we advise that everyone practice caution when sharing personal information (It is suggested that you use direct message). We do not tolerate inappropriate behavior from anyone in the room, please be mindful of your actions and those of others. Disruptive members will be removed immediately. If you receive disturbing or unwelcome DMs, please send a DM to the host or a co-host. Please share on the Chair’s topic, any recovery related literature or subject, or let us know where you are in your sober journey.
We want to give everyone who wishes to share the opportunity to do so. Therefore, we ask you to limit shares to once per meeting (hour), unless the chair asks for more hands. If you’re new to A.A., just coming back or new to the 319, we would love to hear from you! Shout out in the chat or jump in and say “hey!”. Welcome to the 319 Family!
Blue Card/AA PREAMBLE
We follow the A.A. Blue Card – This is an open meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are glad you are all here — especially newcomers. In keeping with our singleness of purpose and our Third Tradition which states that “The only requirement for A.A. membership is a desire to stop drinking,” we ask that all who participate confine their discussion to their problems with alcohol.
A.A. Preamble –
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of people who share their experience, strength, and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization, or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
CONTRIBUTING TO A.A.’s 7th TRADITION:
CONTRIBUTING TO A.A.’s 7th TRADITION:
“Every A.A. group ought to be fully self-supporting, declining outside contributions.”
- We appreciate all the donations that have been sent in however we have met our limit on accepted donations for the remainder of the year.
- In an effort to assist our A.A. fellows who are in need of support as per Group Conscience, we’ve added a link below to the contribution link for A.A. Maui if you would like to donate. Please visit our 7th Tradition page on our website –
- Donation links for G.S.O and our area, Area 49 are also included on our 7th Tradition page.
*** Contributions are not required, we are happy YOU are here! ***
Who and what you see here, stays here. Carry the message but leave the identity of the messenger in the meeting.