Your Questions Answered –
- Frequently Asked Questions About A.A. – Answers the questions most frequently asked about A.A. by alcoholics seeking help, as well as their families and friends.
- How It Works – A brief summary of the A.A. program directly from the “Big Book” of Alcoholics Anonymous, chapter 5.
- Is A.A. for You? – Symptoms of alcoholism are summed up in 12 questions most A.A.s answered to identify themselves as alcoholics.
- A Newcomer Asks – Gives brief and straightforward answers on 15 points that once puzzled many of us.
- Where Do I Go From Here? – For people leaving treatment facilities, information of continuing help offered by A.A.
- Questions and Answers on Sponsorship – Utilizes shared A.A. experience to answer questions likely to be asked by people seeking sponsors and those wanting to be sponsors.
Other Online Literature & Resources –
- The “Big Book” of Alcoholics Anonymous Online – An online version of the fourth edition of Alcoholics Anonymous. Read, watch or listen to the basic text of the A.A. program.
- Living Sober – Through simple examples, this booklet speaks on how A.A. members throughout the world live and stay sober one day at a time.
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA.org) – The main A.A. website.
- A.A. Online Intergroup – A list of online meetings from around the world.
- Silkworth.net – A website full of A.A. information including history and writings by Bill W.
- A.A. Grapevine – The A.A. meeting in print.
Online AA meetings are available to all and are a great place to make lifelong friends while finding support to get and stay sober. While many come for recovery, there are some that do enter the meetings with intentions to find vulnerable people. Exercising caution and personal safety is essential in our recovery and in everyday life. Meetings that allow chat and private messages are a great tool to allow fellowship between participants, but can leave us open to those who come for ill-intended reasons. Here are some suggested tips to keep yourself safe in these meetings:
NEED A MEETING? WE OFFER A MEETING EVERY HOUR OF YOUR DAY!
Have any comments or questions?
Email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
Concerns regarding safety and support on 319?
Email us – email@example.com